Monday, January 14, 2008

Principles of Praise

Pastor John has been speaking about the Principles of Praise the past few weeks and I'll have the sermons loaded on the web-site soon. One comment he made has really stuck with me. He said that he loves to sing and praise in the car. That is so true. We've been married 20 years and I can attest we've always had praise on in the car and he loves it....thankfully as he mentioned....he never closes his eyes while driving. Tonight as I was on God tube I came across a sweet video of a gentelman singing in his car with all his heart. Here it is. What ways do you like to praise the Lord? I love to type my praise on the computer while listening to praise music. Perhaps you'd like to upload a video to Godtube.com and then either send me a link to upload it here through the comments page of the church website or the comments here on the blog . We'd love to hear from you today. Praise the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment