Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Keith Moore in Syracuse and Church News



Living Waters Fellowship has been blessed by Keith Moore Ministries and the biblical teaching on such subjects as faith, healing and prosperity. We always look forward to my sisters' visits and news of Faith Life Church. So I’m happy to announce that Br. Moore will be in East Syracuse the 25th of this month at 7:30 p.m. It’s our hope that some of you will be able to attend. Abundant Life Christian Center will host the event. The Web-site for the church is http://www.alcclife.org We will hand out direction sheets at church for those interested in going. Their phone number is (315) 463-7300




Pastor John has been busy rearranging the church. He is excited about getting the sound system formatted correctly and he believes that the change will help the atmosphere of praise. I’ve been busy this week working on the web-site. I found a sight which allowed me to add an interactive calendar with a complete description of events. I still have some areas to fix and to improve upon. I’m still working on the header of the sight…but am pleased that I at least have a solid background now instead of the one that looked like a pair of sunglasse mixed in a sea of blue. Also a feature was added to our LWFChurchblog which automatically puts new blog entries on your google, bloglinks, netvibes, newsgater, my yahoo or atom pages. You can sign up to receive both post and comments on these pages making it easier to know when new entries have been posted. Google is my home page so new entries show up there now.

No comments:

Post a Comment