Monday, May 26, 2008

Micaiah Ministries will be coming to the church August 24th to visit us again. I’ve been pondering their sermons from last year for the last month. Brother Todd talked about Faith that finds a way. He talked about the four men who cooperated together to bring their sick friend to Jesus. He reminded us that doing God’s will requires something more from us. One statement Todd made keeps coming back to me again and again….”We really don’t believe something unless it alters the way we do things.” I’ve been blessed to hear testimonies of our folks speaking to others in new and different ways about the gospel beyond the four walls. I have confidence that as a church we will continue to make the commitment to listen to the Spirit of God being willing to “find means or a way” to do what Jesus asks us to do. Another statement Todd made in his sermon was, “What we find important we will make time for!” I’ve been challenge all over again by this message and I hope it will stir your heart too. Simply click the button below to hear Todd's sermon. Look for Kent's sermon to be featured in the next few days.


No comments:

Post a Comment